1.Totally European design, streamlined looking.
2.Taking off inner-stress of welded parts by tempering, good stability.
3.Remove rust with sand-blast and coated with anti-rast paint.
4.Frames, assenbly srufaces and connection holes are machined after the welding process, up to 60' in a single pass.
5.The design of the machine frame is a critical part of any machine with related to its ability to produce accurate parts for a long period of time.
Applicable Industries: Energy & Mining, Home Use, Printing Shops, Food & Beverage Shops, Hotels, Food & Beverage Factory, Retail, Farms, Construction works , Garment Shops, Restaurant, Building Material Shops, Food Shop, Advertising Company, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant
වගකීම්: අවුරුදු 3 යි
Weight (KG): 12800
Power (kW): 4.5
After-sales Service Provided: Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Online support, Free spare parts, Video technical support
Key Selling Points: Flexible Manufacturing
Product Name: Horizontal CNC V-Groove Grooving Cutting Machine
Processing plate thickness: 0.6-5mm(SS)
Processing plate length: 4000mm
Processing plate width: 1250mm
Single grooving speed: 60m/min
Plate sending speed: 2m/min-0m/min
Y shaft min. setting unit: 0.01mm
Y shaft min. positioning precision: ±0.03mm
Z shaft min. setting unit: 0.01mm
Z shaft min. positioning precision: ±0.03mm
- New European design, streamlined appearance
- Full-steel welded,strong seismic
- Using large furnace to eliminate stress, good stability
- Machine sand the rust and painted with antirust paint
- Rack with three-dimensional machining center CNC machining in one clamping, ensure that all mounting surfaces of parallelism and perpendicularity
- Top notch safety standard
- Cross-beam cutting feed, low noise,Work stability
- Double linear Guide,beams run more smoothly
- Repeat accuracy of Y1,Y2,Z axis is ±0.02
- X axis ,Z axis can be programmed separately
- X axis have working feed function, the operator can control of workpiece better
- General installation of blade clamping surface, to meet the various requirements of blade clamping